Sunday, 14 July 2013

Rana Confidence on Anushka's Calibre

Rana Daggubati participated in the launch of Vespa VX in Hyderabad and interacted with the media for a brief period. Here are few interesting Q&As...

On the Injury he sustained during 'Bahubali' rehearsals: "I'm now Perfect and back to normal. Right now, busy with the shooting".

About Bahubali: "Well, one thing is I play a bad guy. For the first time I am playing an antagonist. You will get to know more details when we get little more organized in the production. I will get back to that piece later".

To a question that if 'Bahubali' will be turning point in his career, Rana replied,"I feel my career will be always in the turning mode as all of my films were different genres. Definitely, very very excited to be part of this film".

Working experience with Anushka: "She is far more senior to me and I am just very new. I am actually doing two films (Bahubali, Rudramadevi) with Anushka now. She is very professional. I feel, no one could be capable of doing such roles except Anushka. May be its because of her physicality and the way she presents herself. If Anushka wields a sword, the effect will be on par with the output that comes when I do the same act. That's the personality she has!".
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2013 Tollywood CineSarada
Designed by Cinesarada | Tollywood | Bollywood | Kollywood
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top